|Information and software
- This manual contains the setup instructions for the
unit as well as the communication protocol definition.
|Unihedron Device Manager (UDM)
Use this software to:
The operating instructions for UDM are included in the User's manual for the meter.
- Access the data-logging features of the SQM device attached to your computer.
- Read version information.
- Request a reading from the SQM.
- Read and set calibration data.
- Read and change the interval reporting settings.
- Install new firmware.
|UDM for Mac
- Open dmg file.
- Then drag app to the /Applications directory.
|UDM: source code
Programming langauge: Lazarus/Freepascal
- These firmware files are to be used by UDM (see
- See the operators manual for firmware revision
- Note: The SQM-LE and SQM-LU use the same firmware.
application for Windows (1.3 MB)
DeviceInstaller Setup application for Windows (70 MB)
Device Installer (LDI)
- This Windows program is useful for modifying the
SQM-LE DHCP setting, or assigned IP address.
- This program only communicates with the Ethernet
module in the SQM-LE.
- Beware: Applying "Default settings" in LDI will cause
the SQM to stop communicating, see section 8 of the
operators manual to set this back.
- The latest version of LDI and its FAQ can be found here.
||SQM-Reader by Knightware
- Windows software by Knightware to read SQM-LE/LU/LR/DL devices.
- Check www.knightware.biz
for latest version as well as SQM-Reader-Pro which has
many more features.
- SQM-Network is a free network of people that work to
fight light-pollution. Installing an SQM you can help us
to collect measures from all over the world.
- Please visit www.sqm-network.com
for further information.