||A source of broad spectrum (white), blue, green, yellow, orange/IR, and red light for optics demonstrations and experiments.
Designed by Dr. Doug Welch and Anthony Tekatch
- Single button operation
- Individual selection of sources or all six at once
- Two brightness levels
- Filtered LED light results in narrow emission bandwidths
- Battery-operated - no AC adapter, wires, or plugs
- Batteries included (2 CR2032 coin cells)
- Auto-off after 2 hours of use
- Designed for maximum battery life - 100+ hours
- Holographic diffraction grating slide included
- Near-monochromatic light without the safety concerns of laser diodes
Compact and easy to store. Buy a unit for every experiment station in your teaching lab.
- Operates from two CR2032 batteries (included).
- Size 3.6 x 2.6 x 1.1 in.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Two models to choose from:
- Nu-B-color, All LEDs are visible (white, blue, green, yellow, orange, and red). View instruction sheet.
- Nu-B-IR, One IR LED included (white, blue, green, yellow, red, and infrared). View instruction sheet.
Ready to buy?
|Shipping and Handling extra|